$show_default_title = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_et_pb_show_title', true );
$is_page_builder_used = et_pb_is_pagebuilder_used( get_the_ID() );
Posts by category:
Damages - Money Awards
Emotional Distress - PTSD
Indian Hotel/Casino Injury
Injury & Accident Stats
Injury to Children
Insurance Benefits - PIP
Landlord - Tenant
Nursing Home Injury
Pain and Suffering
Rear End Accidents
Slip and Falls
Theme Park Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Florida Injury Law On Defective Brakes And Brake Failures
- Reasons To Sue A Restaurant In Florida
- Slip And Fall In A Restaurant Bathroom
- Florida Restaurant Laws
- Settle Your Injury Case or File a Lawsuit: What’s Best for You?
- 18 Signs That You Have PTSD from A Car Accident
- Slip and Fall Pain and Suffering Lawsuits
- Slip And Fall Depositions
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit
- Does A Florida Property Owner Have A Greater Duty Of Care To Children Than To Adults?
- Wood Floor Slip and Fall Accidents
- Negligence Lawsuits in Florida
- What Is a Driver’s Duty of Care When Making a Left Turn?
- Does Florida Law Presume Who Is Negligent in a Rear-End Car Accident?
- Is an Ordinary Glass Door a Dangerous Condition?
- Do Owners Of Private Property Owe A Duty To Motorists On Adjacent Roads?
- Bad Vision Can Lead To A Slip and Fall
- Personal Injury Claims After A Major Storm (Hurricane)
- 3 Tips For Perfect Tire Maintenance
- Getting Evidence from Third Party Sources: Proving Your Florida Accident Claim
- Your Medications May Cause a Slip and Fall
- 6 Strength Exercises to Prevent A Fall
- Pedestrian Accidents in Florida: Deadliest in the Nation
- What Are The Best Shoes To Prevent A Slip And Fall?
- Are You Being Sued By An Insurance Company For Money It Paid To The Party You Hurt Or Whose Car You Damaged?
- Florida Sexual Assault and Rape Victim Claims Against Property Owners
- How Do You Know If A Cafeteria Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent a Slip and Fall Accident?
- What Can You Do When A Judge Won’t Rule On A Motion?
- How Do Personal Injury Contingent Fee Agreements Work in Florida?
- Documentary Evidence in Florida Personal Injury Cases
- Florida Car Accident Claims
- Florida Herniated Disk Injury Claims
- Employer Liability for Distracted Driving
- Slip and Falls on City Owned Property
- Hotel Injuries Caused By Chlorine
- Florida Personal Injury Settlement Disputes
- Can fault in an automobile accident claim be shared between parties?
- Shoulder Injury Claims Caused By A Car Accident
- What do you have to prove to get compensation in a Florida dog bite lawsuit?
- Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit Risks
- Can I prove injuries if I didn’t feel any pain at the time of the car accident ?
- Do I have to reimburse my personal health insurance company for medical expenses from my personal injury case?
- Why Does It Matter If Someone Wasn’t Acting Reasonably At The Time Of An Accident?
- Should a passenger file an insurance claim against the driver of the vehicle the passenger is in or against the other driver if the other driver is at fault?
- What happens if the damages in an auto accident lawsuit exceeds the amount of liability insurance?
- Florida Hotel Negligence Claims
- How does an insurance company decide how much they will pay to compensate someone for an injury?
- What happens if a police report is wrong about the facts of your Florida car accident?
- Slip and Falls on Wet Floors
- Grocery Store Falls – What Is The Effect On My Lawsuit If I Can’t Prove Amount Of Time Substance Was On The Floor?
- How do I prove that a driver was distracted?
- Abusive Insurance Adjusters – Leveling The Playing Field
- Can you collect damages in a car accident if you have no permanent injury?
- Florida Car Accident Compensation Law
- How does waiting to see a doctor impact your Florida car accident claim?
- What are examples of loss of enjoyment of life that you can recover damages for in a personal injury lawsuit?
- Florida Defamation of Character Lawsuits
- When aren’t you able to recover lost wages in a car accident or slip and fall case?
- How do you determine pain and suffering damages for back pain caused by a slip and fall?
- Florida Defamation of Character Claims
- If I win my slip and fall claim at trial does the other side have to pay my attorney fee?
- Is permanent pain considered a permanent injury in Florida?
- What kind of damages can I receive if my parent dies in a car accident?
- Stage or Elevation Slip and Falls in Florida
- How do you prove your back injuries if you were in a rear end car accident in Florida?
- How do you prove permanent injuries from a slip and fall in Florida?
- Why is it so difficult to get a car accident settlement from a car insurance company?
- What type of notice does your insurance company have to give you regarding PIP?
- Backing Car Accidents in Florida
- What happens when the person who caused the accident leaves the scene?
- How to Settle a Walkway or Hallway Slip and Fall Accident
- Why is it hard to get a settlement in a rear end car accident claim?
- Do you need a physical injury to recover emotional distress damages?
- 30 Questions to Ask After an Entryway Slip and Fall
- In a slip and fall case can you infer the grocery store had knowledge of the substance on the floor?
- How Do You Know If A Driver Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent a Pedestrian Accident?
- What do I need to prove in order to get a Florida slip and fall settlement?
- How Do You Know If A Business Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent an Office Slip and Fall Accident?
- How do statute of limitations work?
- How Do You Know If A Business Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent a Restroom Slip and Fall Accident?
- In a dog bite case, does the term “owner” include a kennel owner or a veterinarian who undertakes care, custody, and control of the dog?
- Can I recover medical expenses in a defamation lawsuit?
- Is an Owner of a Natural Body of Water Required to Fence It or Put Up Signs?
- Are there factors that a hotel should consider when determining if it is providing adequate security for its guests?
- What does automobile liability insurance cover?
- How Do You Know If A Driver Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent a Loss of Control Car Accident?
- Can a person entering a hotel to use the swimming pool without authority change their status from trespasser to invitee by befriending or conversing with hotel guests?
- What happens if I can’t prove how the water got on the floor in my slip and fall case?
- Are dog owners strictly liable for any damage done by their dogs?
- What duty of care does a Florida hotel owe to someone visiting a hotel guest?
- How do I write a demand letter for personal injury without hiring a lawyer?
- Can the owner of a dog be held liable for injuries by his or her dog if the injured person provoked or aggravated the dog?
- How Do You Know If A Business Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent a Parking Lot Slip and Fall Accident?
- What duty does a hotel operator have towards its guests?
- Can I file a police report after an accident?
- In Florida, who is considered a trespasser?
- If a person with permission to enter someone’s property brings another person onto the property, are both of them considered trespassers?
- What does your insurance company have to do once you tell them you were in a car accident?
- In a Florida Trip and Fall Does The Victim Have to Show The Property Owner or Business Owner Had Knowledge of The Negligent Condition?
- How Do You Know If a Florida Hotel Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent A Bathtub or Shower Slip and Fall?
- Should hotels have security cameras to protect its guests?
- How Do You Know If A Driver Acted Reasonably In Trying To Avoid A Rear End Car Accident?
- Do you have to warn of dangerous conditions that are obvious?
- What happens if the driver who hit me as I crossed the street does not have automobile insurance?
- Is a property owner liable for a victim’s injuries no matter where the injury occurred?
- What if I don’t have medical insurance and I am concerned about my medical expenses?
- How Do You Know If A Business or Property Owner Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent A Stairway Slip and Fall Accident?
- Does a property owner have a duty to protect invitees from a criminal attack?
- What happens when there is no evidence that the property owner had actual knowledge of a hazardous condition on their property?
- How Far Does The Duty To Keep The Premises Safe For An Invitee Extend?
- What is the legal definition of a permanent injury in Florida?
- Is the duty of a property owner impacted by the activities occurring on the premises?
- Slip and Fall Accidents in Florida Nursing Homes
- What is a foreseeable injury?
- What if I was partly at fault for the Florida accident because I was walking outside of a crosswalk or running across the street?
- What duty does a business owner owe a business invitee?
- Florida Criminal Defamation
- What amount of care is required of a business owner?
- What is defamation of character?
- What degree of care does an owner or occupant of a premises owe to an invitee?
- Hospital Slip and Fall Accidents in Florida
- How does talking on a cellphone or texting while driving affect a car accident claim?
- 3 Examples of Florida Defamation Cases Where Plaintiffs Were Victorious
- When should you make a spousal loss of consortium or services claim?
- What happens when the person who caused my car accident dies?
- Rental Car Accidents: Liability of the Florida Rental Car Company
- Can an injury victim recover damages if they don’t have surgery?
- How can you collect more car accident damages than the insurance policy limits?
- Is It Harder To Sue For Defamation In Florida If You Are A Public Figure?
- What must a pedestrian prove in order to win their personal injury lawsuit?
- As a pedestrian crossing the street, do I have to duty to avoid a car accident?
- Lowes vs. Home Depot In Broward County
- 5 Ways To Reduce Drinking & Driving Accidents In Florida
- Publix vs. Winn-Dixie: Who Won In 2015?
- Can I sue a board member of my association for slander or libel?
- How Can You Gain Leverage When Settling Your Slip And Fall Claim in Florida?
- Walmart Is The Winner!
- How does a jury decide if I can collect special damages in a trip and fall lawsuit?
- 10 Tips On How To Prevent Loss of Control Accidents On Florida Roads
- How does an insurance company investigate my past medical history?
- 6 Of The Best Personal Injury Lawyers In Fort Lauderdale And Miami (Reviews/Ratings)
- When don’t you need a physical injury to recover emotional distress damages?
- Homeowner vs. Business: Are There Different Duties in Slip And Fall Accidents?
- What type of damages can I recover in a defamation claim?
- In Florida, Is There A Duty To Warn Of A Protruding Bottom Portion Of A Clothes Rack?
- Can I recover for my future damages if I was hurt in a slip and fall?
- Duty to Warn of Dangerous Conditions in Florida
- How can I get a copy of any internal investigation of my slip and fall?
- When should a hotel have a security guard to protect it’s guests?
- What Is A Foreseeable Risk?
- How can I prove that the store owner knew about the dangerous conditions that led to my slip and fall accident?
- Can Your Slip And Fall Claim Related To Water On The Floor Survive A Summary Judgment?
- What are the risks of taking a car accident claim to trial in Florida?
- How To Survive A Summary Judgment Hearing Related To Your Slip And Fall Claim
- How do I recover emotional distress damages?
- How do the shoes I am wearing affect a slip and fall?
- Is A Florida Restaurant Owner Negligent For Failure To Make Reasonable Efforts To Keep Napkins Off The Floor?
- Is A Loose Object on the Floor A “Dangerous Condition?”
- What are types of pain and suffering damages you can recover in a Florida slip and fall lawsuit?
- 5 Documents You Should Include With Your Slip And Fall Demand Letter
- 5 Ways To Reduce Teen Car Crashes in Florida
- Can you receive compensation if you slip and fall and reinjure an old injury?
- How long does an insurance company have to respond to a demand letter?
- 5 Steps Officials Are Taking To Reduce Drinking and Driving in South Florida
- What is defamation per se?
- Can Age Affect Settlement Of A Personal Injury Claim?
- How do the clothes I am wearing affect a slip and fall?
- Can An Injury Victim Recover Damages If They Don’t Have Surgery?
- What happens during a personal injury settlement conference?
- What is the best accident claim advice that I can share?
- Who is held liable if I was injured after tripping and falling over a cracked sidewalk?
- How To Recover Emotional Distress Damages Without a Physical Injury in Florida
- Do You Need A Physical Injury To Recover Emotional Distress Damages?
- How Do You Recover Emotional Distress Damages in Florida?
- Rear End Collisions in Florida Caused by Roadside Distractions
- Liability for Aggravation of a Pre-existing Condition
- Are You Negligent If You Wear High Heels And You Slip And Fall?
- Can You Collect Punitive Damages for Defamation of Character?
- Can You Recover Damages For Depression Even If You Delay Treatment?
- What Damages Are Recoverable In A Defamation of Character Claim?
- Does a Hotel Have a Duty to Protect You From Hidden Defects?
- Rear End Collision In Florida: Chain Reactions – The Truck And The Three Cars
- Hotel Off-Premises Liability: Hotel Guest Killed Crossing the Highway
- What is Concurrent Causation?: Determining Who Pays Damages For Your Injuries When More Than One Person is Negligent
- Did You Delay Seeing A Doctor Because It Didn’t Hurt That Bad At First?: The Case Of The 5 Month Back Surgery Delay
- Does a Florida Hotel Have Liability When a Hotel Guest Drowns From an Ocean Riptide?
- Hit and Hurt on a Florida Hotel Golf Course?
- Can a Pre-existing Condition Hurt Your Accident Claim?
- Delay in Doctor Visit: Waiting to See a Doctor Can Be Used Against You
- Hotel Accidents: Hurt by Another Hotel Guest?
- Hotel Accident Claims: Hurt in the Hotel Pool
- Slip and Fall in Your Hotel Bathroom: Florida Hotel Accident Claims
- How to Prove a Slip and Fall Claim at a Shopping Mall or Strip Center
- How to Prove a Slip and Fall Claim at a Theme Park Like Disney World
- Walmart Slip And Fall – How to Prove Your Claim In Florida
- Proving Your Florida Parking Lot Slip, Trip and Fall Claim
- Grocery Store Slip and Fall – How to Prove Your Claim
- How to Prove a Slip and Fall Claim That Occurs in a Bar or Nightclub
- Restaurant Slip and Fall – How to Prove a Claim in Florida
- Proving a Slip and Fall Claim Against a Florida Hotel
- When is a Crime Legally Foreseeable For a Florida Premises Liability Claim?
- Construction Zone Car Crashes: Who Is Liable for an Auto Accident When There is Road Construction?
- Was Your Car Accident Caused by a Bad Road Design or Flawed Maintenance?
- Car Accidents With Company Cars or Commercial Vehicles: What is Respondeat Superior?
- 10 Tips to Avoid a Rear-End Collision When Driving In The Rain
- Bald Tires, Worn Brakes, and a Florida Rain Storm: A Car Accident Waiting to Happen
- Hurt in a Fall Because of No Floor Mat?; Rain Requires Extra Protection
- Hurt While Crossing a Highway or Expressway?: Pedestrian Accidents in Florida
- Did The At-Fault Driver Exceed The Speed Limit or Ignore a Warning Sign?
- Hit on the Side of the Road: Florida Pedestrian Accidents Working or Playing in the Street
- Florida Car Accidents: Honking Your Horn and Failure to Warn
- Pedestrian Accidents: Hit by a Car in the Middle of the Street?
- Are You Responsible for Your Party Guests?: Social Host Liability for Accidents Under Florida Law
- Was Negligent Maintenance The Cause of Your Car Crash?
- 3 Speed Related Conditions That Cause Car Accidents – Number 3 Is Surprising
- Pedestrian Accidents and Bus Crashes
- Do Florida Red Light Cameras Pose a Risk For Rear-End Collisions?
- 4 Common Causes of Rear End Car Accidents in South Florida
- How Much Money Can You Expect From Your Florida Car Crash Claim? Try Our Car Accident Compensation Form
- Hydroplaning Causes Car Crashes: The Dangers of Accidents Driving in the Rain
- Which Traffic Rules Are Most Often Violated in Florida Car Accidents?
- 4 Factors Used To Determine The Amount of Damages Suffered By An Injured Car Accident Victim
- Helping People Hurt in Car Accidents: Personal Injury Lawyers Can Make a Big Difference In Settling a Case
- Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims Who Have Been Hurt In a Variety of Circumstances
- Not Wearing A Seat Belt and Hurt in a Florida Car Accident: Can You Receive Compensation?
- Hurt After a Fall Down the Stairs: Do You Have an Injury Claim?
- Poor Lighting Can Cause You to Fall: Slip and Fall Accidents and Inadequate Lighting
- I Slipped and Fell When It Was Raining But There Was a Floor Mat : Do I Have a Case?
- Slip and Falls in Grocery Stores Caused by Obstructions and Other Conditions in Store Aisles
- Injury Claims From Reckless Driving and Careless Driving in Florida
- Were You Hurt By Something Falling On You At A Big Box Store Or Grocery Store?
- What Happens If My Car Accident Injuries Don’t Show Up Right Away?
- What Happens When You Fail to Use a Seatbelt and Are Involved in a Florida Car Accident?
- Car Accidents: Driver’s Duty to Passengers
- Top 13 Reasons Why Pedestrians Are Hit By A Car
- Rear-End Collisions In Florida
- 8 More Ways You Can Cause a Car Accident in Florida
- Hit By a Car: Pedestrian Accidents in Florida
- 13 Ways You Can Cause a Car Accident In Florida
- 12 Common Car Accident Lawsuits in Florida
- The 5 Most Popular Car Accident Lawsuits That Go to Trial in Florida
- What is Reckless Driving Under Florida Law? Were You Injured in a Car Accident Caused By a Reckless Driver?
- What Happens When Someone Is Injured at a Business or Commercial Location? Florida Premises Liability Law
- Top 13 Reasons to Sue a Florida Landlord
- Top 10 Reasons Why Insurance Companies Don’t Pay Car Accident Claims
- What Are The Duties That a Florida Landlord Has To Its Residential Tenants and Their Guests?
- 10 Ways To Get the Insurance Company To Pay Your Car Accident Claim
- Landlord Failed to Prevent a Crime; Can The Tenant Sue The Landlord For Injuries?
- Repair Claims By a Tenant; Can You Sue The Landlord For Your Injuries?
- Where Can You Find Money Fast to Pay Your Bills After An Accident?
- What Happens in a Deposition for a Personal Injury Case?
- Lost Wages Claims When You Work On Commission
- Someone Else Crashes Your Car: Are You Liable?
- Slip and Fall Claims in Florida
- Hurt in Florida and Not a U.S. Citizen? Can You Make a Personal Injury Claim?
- Do You Have to Pay Back Your Insurance Company After An Accident Claim?
- 3 Reasons Why an Injury Claim Becomes a Lawsuit
- What is Pain and Suffering under Florida Law?
- What Type of Proof Do You Need for Your Florida Slip and Fall Claim?
- What Do You Do If You’re Injured in a Slip and Fall? First Steps to Take in a Fall Injury Claim
- Lost Wage Claims in Florida Injury Cases: What You Need to Know
- Who is Protected by Your Auto Insurance Policy?
- Are You Covered?: Who is The Named Insured on Your Auto Insurance Policy?
- Will Your Insurance Rates Go Up if You Pursue an Accident Claim or Receive Compensation For Your Damages?
- Can Settlement Negotiations Be Used Against You in Your Injury Case?
- What are Independent Medical Examinations (IME) and How Do They Relate to a Florida Damage and Injury Compensation Claim?
- What Happens When You Make a “Demand for Damages and Compensation” in a Florida Car Accident Case?
- Fault, Blame, and Damage Claims: Contributory Negligence in Florida
- Does Fault Impact Damages in a Florida Car Crash?
- How Long Till You Get Paid on a Florida Injury Claim?
- Should You Have Stacked Uninsured Insurance Coverage in Florida?
- What is Uninsured Motorist (UM) Insurance Coverage?
- What Happens When Someone Other Than The Motor Vehicle Owner Causes an Accident? – Liability for a Permissive Driver and The Owner
- Was Your Car Totaled in a Car Crash? Accident Claims and Property Damage
- How Much Do You Receive if You Sue? – What Are the Costs in a Florida Accident Claim?
- How Do I Pay My Medical Bills After a Florida Car Crash?
- GM Recall Crash Injury and GM Compensation Plan: It’s Not Enough
- What Can I Expect in Settlement of a Florida Injury Claim?
- I Slipped And Fell On A Wet Restaurant Floor – It Was Raining, No Floor Mat: Do I Have A Case?
- Hurt in a Florida Restaurant After Falling Out of the Booth: Do You Have a Claim?
- What damages can you collect for a concussion in a Florida car accident?
- Slip And Falls On Greasy Or Wet Restaurant Floors With No Warning Signs
- Who Pays Damages and Compensation in a Florida Car Accident Involving Drunk Driving?
- Who Pays for Damages In a Florida Traffic Accident When The Driver is On the Job?
- Who Pays For My Damages In A Florida Car Crash?
- Does My Spouse Have a Claim When I’m in a Florida Car Crash?
- Are Florida Traffic Accidents More Likely in The Summer Months?
- Do You Still Have An Injury Claim If You Wait To See A Doctor Or If You Don’t File A Timely Incident Report After A Car Accident Or Other Personal Injury?
- Dog Bites: Is Your Landlord Liable in Florida?
- Can You Have an Injury Claim for Lost Earning Capacity When You Don’t Have a Job?
- Can a Driver Who Causes a Car Crash in Florida Not Have to Pay For Your Injury or Damages?
- Pre-Existing Injury: How Can You Win Your Case?
- Can A Prior Injury Lawsuit Hurt Or Lessen My New Personal Injury Claim?
- What are Permanent Injury Damages and How are they Determined in a Florida Car Accident Case?
- What is My Personal Injury Claim Worth and How Can I Get Maximum Compensation for My Injury Case?
- Pain and Suffering Claims Now and In The Future – Do You Have a Case for Pain and Suffering Damages?
- I Slipped and Fell at the Store But There Was a Wet Floor Sign: Do I Have a Case? In Florida, Maybe.
- How Do You Know If Your Settlement Offer From the Insurance Company is Fair? Have You Considered All of The Factors Involved in a Florida Damages Claim?
- A Few Things to Know About Your Florida Injury Accident Lawyers Whether You are Injured in Hallandale Beach, Miami, or Anywhere in Florida
- Ankle Injuries in a Slip and Fall Accident: What Kind of Damages Can You Recover in a Florida Slip and Fall Claim?
- What Kind of Florida Personal Injury Money Award Can You Expect To Receive if You Are Injured? Economic vs Non-Economic Damages
- Do You Still Have a Claim If You are Drunk or Intoxicated When You Slip and Fall?
- Yellow Warning Tape and Your Florida Slip and Fall Injury: Does the Tape Mean You Have No Fall Injury Claim Against Them?
- Hallandale Beach, Florida: Fun Place With Lots of Attractions – and Lots of Slip and Fall Injury Risk, Too
- What Type Of Legal Duty Does A Florida Property Owner Have For Injuries To Visitors?: Florida Premises Liability- Invitee, Licensee, & Trespasser Distinctions
- Why Is It Taking So Long To Settle My Case? Is It Time to Settle Your Car Accident Case (Injury Claim) or to Take Them to Trial?
- What are The Different Types of Car Accidents?: Not all Car Crashes and Auto Road Collisions are the Same.
- How Do Florida Juries Decide Damage Awards When The Victim Has A “Pre-Existing Condition?”
- What are the Florida Laws to Help Accident Victims Suffering Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury With Long Term Care and Therapy Needs?
- South Florida Brain Injury Victims – What Help is there for TBI Victims and Their Caregivers and Families?
- Infographic: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Compared to Other Illnesses in the United States
- Happy New Year From Everyone at Sackrin and Tolchinsky!
- Tourist Injuries: How Florida Tourist Hurt While Here on Vacation or on Business Can Get Help Under Florida Law
- Infographic: Leading Causes of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Proving a Florida Slip and Fall Injury Claim: 4 Issues Related To What A Person Hurt in a Fall Has to do to Prove Owner Knew of Danger That Someone Could Slip and Fall and Didn’t Fix It
- Tylenol Danger Warning: Tylenol Maker Adds Warning of Liver Damage and Liver Failure from Acetaminophen to Reduce Medication Errors
- Beware of These Foods at Your Local Market
- Is Your Chicken Dinner Hazardous to your Health?
- Infographic: Top 5 Medication Errors in US Hospitals by Age Group and Type of Drug
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Systems: Debate Over CPOE Increasing Risk of Some Medication Errors, Not Lowering Risk of Drug Mistakes
- Child Sports Injuries: Falling on the Playing Field and The Dangers of Serious Head Injuries (Concussions) in Kids Under 18 Years Old – Football Isn’t The Only Dangerous Sport
- Florida’s Food Safety Poll – Floridians Are Worried
- Infographic: Medication Errors and Increase in E-Prescriptions by Pharmacies
- Pharmacists and AMA: Doctors Don’t Like Drug Stores Calling Them to Check on Their Pain Prescriptions
- Slip and Fall Injuries at Work: What are the Most Common Injuries From Falls on the Job?
- Infographic: Abbreviations Used by Doctors, Nurses, and Pharmacists Cause Many Medication Errors, Hurting Patients With Drug Dosage Mistakes
- Older Driver Safety Awareness Week is December 1 – 7: Florida’s Seniors and Elders Have Special Risks for Injury or Death in Car Crashes and Traffic Accidents – and May Face Increased Dangers of Loss of License or Blamed for Accidents
- The Medication Error Index and the Medication Errors Reporting Program: Tracking Patient Injury and Patient Deaths Due to Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes
- Video: FDA Advice to Doctors and Physicians on How to Avoid Medical Errors Made Due to Illegible Prescriptions or Doctor’s Notes
- Happy Thanksgiving from Everyone at Sackrin and Tolchinsky!
- Federal Agency Traffic Research Reveals Motorcycle Deaths, Pedestrian Fatalities, Drunk Driving Deaths Rising for 3d Straight Year
- Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes: Does Bad Communication Between Medical Professionals Hinder Patient Safety From Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes?
- Fentanyl Skin Patch Usage – Medication Errors and Drug Dosage Mistakes: Have You Been Prescribed Fentanyl for Pain Relief?
- Florida Texting While Driving Car Crashes, Part 2: State Senator Darren Soto Will Fight for New Florida Law with Severe Punishment for Texting While Driving Accidents With Serious Injury or Death
- Texting While Driving Video: Here’s How Fast Lives Can Change in Distracted Driving Car Crash
- Hurt at a Florida Theme Park? Did You Slip and Fall at Disney or Another Florida Amusement Park? Florida Premises Liability Law Controls Your Claim
- New Florida Law Bans Texting While Driving – But Only a $30 Fine If You’re Caught: Feel Safer from Distracted Driver Car Crashes, South Florida?
- Video: FDA on Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes – September 2012, What the FDA Is Doing to Fight Drug Dosage Mistakes and Patient Injury or Death
- Florida Hotel Slip and Falls: What is the Victim’s Evidence Burden When Falling at Hotel and Trying to Recover Compensation?
- FDA Recall of Acetaminophen for Infants: How Dangerous is the Risk of Medication Errors and Dosage Mistakes for Babies Given Over the Counter Acetaminophen – Especially When the Product Is Flawed?
- Video: FDA Consumer Warning on Dangers of Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes
- Hurt While Food Shopping in Florida?: What are the Evidence Requirements to Prove Your Slip and Fall Injury Claim Against The Grocery Store or Supermarket?
- Acetaminophen Medication Errors: Acetaminophen Drug Dosage Mistakes Are Number One Cause of Acute Liver Failure in U.S.
- Infographic: Teen Drivers in Car Crashes – The Percentages (from NHTSA)
- Florida’s In-Store Medical Clinics: How Dangerous are These Store Walk-in Health Clinics Without Doctors for Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes?
- Florida PIP Insurance: Will Florida Abandon PIP Coverage Next Year and What Happened to the 2012 Florida PIP Reform Law?
- Infographic: CDA Section 230 is the Federal Law Protecting Host Sites from Defamation Lawsuit Damage Claims
- Electronic Health Records Promoted as Way of Reducing Medical Errors, But Studies Show EHRs Can Increase Medication Errors and Medical Mistakes
- YELP Online Review Site Is Filing Lawsuits For False Reviews – What About Defamation (Libel) Claims Based on Yelp Reviews?
- Infographic: Medication Management System and Points Where Medication Errors Commonly Occur
- Florida Hotel Laws: Who Controls And Regulates Hotel Safety And Security For Hotel Guests in Florida? Federal or State Laws?
- Doctor’s Poor Handwriting Causes Many Serious Medication Errors and Drug Mistakes – Fatal ADEs From Doctor’s Scrawl
- Infographic: Kids and Unintentional Medication Overdoses in the U.S.: Child Medication Poisoning Deaths
- Florida Hotel Guests and Hotel Injuries: Do Hotels Consider their Duty to Provide Safety and Security as “Risk Management”?
- Medication Errors: Medicine Mistakes and Drug Errors Kill and Seriously Hurt Patients – A Shocking Secret Revealed
- Defamation (Libel or Slander) Lawsuits in Florida: Can You File a Defamation Claim Against Your Condo or Homeowners Association? – Can You Sue the Association for Libel or Slander?
- Colossus and Xactimate: Did You Know That Big Insurance Companies Use Software Programs To Decide How Much Your Injury Claim Is Worth? [Evaluating Your Car Crash Claim or Slip and Fall Injury Case Part 1]
- Infographic: FBI Reports Crimes by the Number
- Defamation Claims In Divorce Proceedings or Between Ex-Spouses – Do You Have a Libel or Slander Lawsuit Against Your Ex?
- Damages and Money Awards to Crime Victims: Can You File a Personal Injury Lawsuits for Financial Help and Justice After a Crime?
- Infographic: Men and Young Adults Make Up Majority of Gun Homicide Victims
- Duty to Protect Yourself at a Hotel, Bar, Theme Park, Concert — Who Has The Responsibility to Protect Customers Against Injuries?
- Money Damages Awarded by Florida Juries in Personal Injury Cases: Jury Instructions Established by Florida Supreme Court to Help Jury Calculate Money Amounts for Injury Damages
- Infographic: Rapes That Are Reported – 97 out of every 100 Rapes, the Rapist Walks Free (Courtesy of RAINN)
- Florida Wrongful Death Law as Justice for Crime Victims: the $44,000,000 Verdict in Yolanda Cerillo Case as an Example of Civil Lawsuits Helping Crime Victims
- WILL CHEERLEADER DEFAMATION CASE AGAINST THEDIRTY.COM ALLOW DAMAGES AGAINST OWNERS OF REVIEW SITES (AND OTHER USER-GENERATED WEBSITES) DESPITE CDA 230? MAYBE.
- Infographic: Cell Phone Car Crashes Are Underreported
- FLORIDA DRAM SHOP LAWS: DO VICTIMS OF DUI ACCIDENTS HAVE A CIVIL DAMAGE LAWSUIT CLAIM AGAINST BAR, HOTEL, RESTAURANT THAT SOLD THE DRINKS?
- Crime Victims’ Compensation in Florida: Money Provided for Florida Victims of Crime Who Are Injured and Hurt During Crime
- Infographic: Distracted Driving and The Great Multitasking Lie
- Florida Hotel Liability: If You are Hurt in a Tribal Hotel, Resort, or Casino on Indian Reservation Land Then Florida Injury Laws Will Not Protect You
- Can Your Florida Insurance Company Demand Examination Under Oath for PIP Benefits After a Florida Car Crash? Yes and No for Florida Auto Accident Claims, Here’s Why.
- 5 Things You Should Know About Car Insurance Adjusters When You Have A Car Accident Claim
- National Drunk Driving Crackdown Begins Tomorrow Through Labor Day: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Crime Victim on Florida College or University: Have You or Your Child Been Hurt in a Crime on a Florida School Campus? Negligent Security Law for Florida Campus Crime
- Infographic: Blood Pressure in the United States
- Crime Victim Hurt on a Cruise Ship? Florida Law Can Help Victims of Cruise Ship Crime Find Justice
- Florida Homeowners’ Policy and Claims Bill of Rights Draft Released by Florida Consumer Advocate: Protecting Against Insurance Adjusters
- Florida Landlord May Be Legally Responsible Under Negligent Security Laws For An Injury To A Tenant Who Has Been The Victim Of A Sexual Assault Crime
- Injured People Settling Their Own Insurance Claims in Florida – When Should They Call a Florida Lawyer to Help Get Fair Compensation?
- Infographic: Kids’ Drowning Deaths and Injuries with Prevention Tips for Children Swimming and Playing in Water
- Have You or a Loved One Been Hurt at a Florida Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility? Negligence vs. Negligent Security in Nursing Home Cases
- Bad Faith – Insurance Adjusters: Suing Your Insurance Company For Failing to Pay Your Insurance Claim (or Not Paying Enough)
- Infographic: Child Restraints Can Save Kids From Serious Injury
- Has Your Child Been Hurt While Away at Camp? Camp Safety for Kids and Claims Against Camps for Injuries to Children
- Infographic: Car Deaths Around the World (Thanks to Designer Al Cuin)
- Florida Hurricane 2013: 12 Things You Can Do Now to Get Ready for the Hurricane Season – Best Defense is a Good Offense Against Hurricane Insurance Adjusters
- Infographic: Kids’ Parties and Inflatable Bouncers — Children Get Hurt in Bouncers, Injury Prevention Tips
- Have You Been Hurt During the Commission of a Crime in South Florida? Personal Injury Florida Negligent Security Claims Based Upon Criminal Acts
- Have You Been Hurt in a Florida Parking Lot Car Accident?
- Florida Insurance Adjusters Work Hard to Keep Car Accident Claims Payment As Low as Possible – And They Have a Bag of Tricks to Use to Pay You as Little as They Can
- Infographic: Children and Medication Safety – Kids Poisoned by Medicine Every 8 Minutes in USA
- Happy Fourth of July From All of Us at South Florida Injury Accident Blog!
- Infographic: Fireworks Safety for 4th of July
- Infographic: Skin Cancer is the Most Common of All Cancer Types
- Children are Dying from Preventable Injuries Sustained in Accidents – Accidental Injury is Leading Cause of Child Death in USA
- Hurt in a South Florida Hotel? Does Florida Law Protect You From Negligence of Hotel Security and Hotel Operations?
- Index of South Florida Injury and Accident Statistics: We Update Data Almost Every Week
- Infographic: The New (Ab)normal
- Truth as a Defense in Libel and Slander Social Media Claims: Defendants Need to Know How Florida Defamation Law Applies in Their Situation
- The Problem of Phony Public Adjusters in Florida: Fake Public Insurance Adjusters in Florida Commit a Felony, Hurt Unsuspecting Floridians Needing Help After an Accident or Injury
- Infographic: Food Portion Sizes Since 1955 – Time to Scale Back
- Defamation Claims (Libel, Slander) Appear to be Rising: Defamation Lawsuits in the News This Week
- Public Insurance Adjusters Can Bring Their Own Damage After Florida Already Hurt in Florida Hurricane, Tornado, or Fire: Be Wary of Fast Florida Adjusters
- Infographic: Injury is the Number 1 Killer of Children in the USA
- Defamation Per Se: When Libel or Slander Is So Bad, Do You Need Evidence of Damages Before Punitive Damages Can Be Awarded?
- Are Florida Insurance Adjusters On Your Side?: Beware of the Denied Claim, the Low Ball Claim and the Recorded Statement.
- Infographic: Florida is One of Five State Health Departments Set Up to Work with CDC in National Foodborne Illness Outbreak
- Will An Insurance Policy Cover Damages for Libel or Slander? Defamation Claims are Personal Injury Claims That May Not Be Covered By Standard Coverage Policy
- Florida AG Pam Bondi Joins 42 Other Attorneys General in Demanding Action from FDA Regarding Prescription Drugs and NAS
- Infographic: Food Poisoning from Bacteria in 2012: Vibrio Up 43%
- Florida Anti-SLAPP Act: Libel and Slander Lawsuit Defense Provided by State Law to People Sued for Defamation
- National Click It or Ticket Campaign Over Memorial Day 2013: Buckle Up for Safety And Watch Out for Distracted or Drunk Drivers This Weekend
- Infographic: the 4 Steps of Food Safety
- Energy Drinks Known to Be Dangerous for Children, Teenagers, and Young Adults: Why Are They Still Being Sold – and Are You or a Loved One at Serious Risk of Energy Drink Harm?
- Can You Be Sued for an Anonymous Review? Yes. Will They Win? Maybe, Maybe Not.
- Infographic: How Salmonella Gets From Farms to Family Tables
- Energy Drinks: Are They Safe For You or Your Children To Drink? Food Safety Agency FDA Warns Against DMAA Ingredient But Energy Drinks Still Okay in USA
- Florida Defamation Lawsuits: What are The Defenses to Libel and Slander Claims Seeking Damages Under Florida Law?
- Infographic: CDC Fast Facts on Food Safety 2012
- Can You Sue for a Bad Review? Libel, Slander, and Defamation Lawsuits for Negative Reviews
- Does a Florida Insurance Adjuster Want to Record Your Statement about an Accident or Injury? 10 Things to Know About Recorded Statements by Insurance Adjusters