Get A Free Initial Consultation: (954) 458-8655

In this video, Alan Sackrin answers a question that he has been asked many times before by clients and visitors to this site. If you have questions after watching the video, Alan is available to talk with you now and answer your questions free of charge:

Q: When aren’t you able to recover lost wages in a car accident or slip and fall case?

A: You are not able to recover lost wages in a car accident case or a slip and fall case in Florida if in fact you did not miss time from work and do not expect to miss time from work. But more importantly to answer that question, there are many instances where people actually do sustain significant lost wages but have jobs such that they are in a cash business and do not report all or part of their income. In those cases, a Florida Bar board certified civil trial attorney will normally or should tell that plaintiff not to proceed with a lost wage claim, because the person would be subjecting themselves to criminal prosecution by saying, “I lost $60,000 in wages,” but only show $10,000 in income because of non-reporting of most of that income.



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

Pin It on Pinterest