Get A Free Initial Consultation: (954) 458-8655

In this video, Alan Sackrin answers a question that he has been asked many times before by clients and visitors to this site. If you have questions after watching the video, Alan is available to talk with you now and answer your questions free of charge:

Q: What happens if a police report is wrong about the facts of your Florida car accident?

A: Often times police reports have misinformation about the accident, or are incorrect about how the accident occur. These police officers and public-safety-officials fill out so many of these, that often times there’s incorrect information. Do not panic. You can try to contact the police department or the officer involved, to have that information corrected. Even if the police officer refuses to correct it, normally police reports, in Florida, are not admissible in evidence. What’s contained in the police report is not made known to the jury or made known to the judge. Do not panic if there is misinformation about how the accident occurred, as that often happens, because the police report will not get into evidence.



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)