Get A Free Initial Consultation: (954) 458-8655

In this video, Alan Sackrin answers a question that he has been asked many times before by clients and visitors to this site. If you have questions after watching the video, Alan is available to talk with you now and answer your questions free of charge:

Q: Can I recover for my future damages if I was hurt in a slip and fall?

A: If you were hurt in a slip and fall, and it was the business establishment’s or someone else’s fault, you can recover for your future damages. When a settlement is made, it contemplates what damages you’re reasonably certain to incur in the future whether it be pain and suffering damages, lost wage damages or additional medical expenses. That will be determined by what the doctor says in his or her reports, as to what future treatment you are going to need and what your future capabilities are insofar as work is concerned. If you’ve sustained a permanent injury, you can recover damages into the future, and your settlement at a given time will take into account what injuries you will have in the future.



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

Pin It on Pinterest