Get A Free Initial Consultation: (954) 458-8655

In this video, Alan Sackrin answers a question that he has been asked many times before by clients and visitors to this site. If you have questions after watching the video, Alan is available to talk with you now and answer your questions free of charge:

Q: Can I file a police report after an accident?

A: If a police report has not been completed at the time of an accident, you can go down to the local police station that would have investigated the accident and complete an accident report. There is no requirement that the report be completed at that time. There are requirements that you stay at the scene of an accident if somebody has been hurt. If nobody has been hurt and for example, it’s just property damage, a police report does not need to be completed at that time. In fact, many times your insurance company does not even require that a police report be prepared if you are just claiming property damage, so long as long as you know who the other vehicle involved in the accident was and you’ve exchanged that information.



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)