Get A Free Initial Consultation: (954) 458-8655

In this video, Alan Sackrin answers a question that he has been asked many times before by clients and visitors to this site. If you have questions after watching the video, Alan is available to talk with you now and answer your questions free of charge:

Q: What type of notice does your insurance company have to give you regarding PIP?

A: Under your insurance contract, if you are in an accident, it is first your obligation to report it to your insurance company and to report to your insurance company that you have been injured. Once you do that, it is your insurance company’s obligation to send you a PIP form and advise you of the rights to PIP benefits, which are benefits that you receive for medical treatment and lost wages regardless of who caused the accident. Again, you’re in an accident, you have to advise your insurance company that you’re in an accident, even if you don’t think it was your fault because if you’re going to claim PIP benefits, your insurance company has the right to know and the obligation to investigate, and thereafter, it will let you know that you have PIP benefits and send you the appropriate form to complete.



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)